LOCATE ANY BANK BRANCH IN INDIA
As India’s first Payments Bank, we aim to give every Indian access to an equal, effective, and trustworthy banking experience.
Airtel Payments Bank was launched in January 2017, by Bharti Airtel, India’s largest telecom provider, to support the cashless revolution promised by the Government of India.
Airtel Payments Bank is a differentiated bank that provides essential financial services to its customers. In order to cater to the needs of the underserved and unbanked population in the country, our products are built as a solution to the problems posed by traditional banking – from long queues to endless documentation to inconvenient travelling. We aim to make banking simpler, more convenient, and more intuitive.
With Airtel Payments Bank, you can:
- Open a Savings Bank account at any of our 5 lakh+ banking points
- Get free personal accident insurance cover of Rs 1 Lac
- Earn 3.0% rate of interest
- Get an online debit card
- Deposit cash at any Banking Point in your vicinity
- Withdraw cash through our banking points or select bank ATMs
- Buy third party insurance products
- Transfer money to any bank account in India through IMPS or UPI
- Recharge prepaid mobiles/DTH and pay utility bills (electricity, water, gas, postpaid, etc.)
- Book bus and train tickets
We also aim to make payments cashless and seamless, and that s precisely what you can do with Airtel Money Wallet, the digital wallet of Airtel Payments Bank. You can make online/offline digital payments, recharge your phone, pay utility bills, and much more with Airtel Money Wallet. The wallet provides you with an option to make simple, secure and quick payments through your phone. With Airtel Money Wallet, you can:
- Make digital payments at thousands of online and offline merchants through:
- QR Code Scanning
- Payment to a phone number
- BHIM UPI
- Merchant Initiated Payment
- You can also transfer money, recharge prepaid mobiles/DTH, pay utility bills, book bus / train tickets and more.
As we mentioned, we aim to provide a seamless banking experience to every Indian, including business owners (corporate, startups, SMEs). Our range of business solutions include:
- Salary Management Solution
- Salary disbursal
- Reimbursement solutions
- Loan Management Solution
- Cash Management Solution
Join Airtel Payments Bank today and enjoy the ease of banking that you have always wanted!
What id IFSC Code
IFSC is short for Indian Financial System Code and represents the 11 digit character that you can usually see on your bank’s cheque leaves, or other bank sponsored material. This 11 character code helps identify the individual bank branches that participate in the various online money transfer options like NEFT and RTGS.
What is MICR Code
MICR or Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code is a 9 digit code used for faster processing of cheques. MICR number is also unique for every bank branch, hence it helps in uniquely identifying the bank and branch participating in an Electronic Clearing System (ECS). MICR Code like IFSC is a combination of 3 essential components:
- The first 3 digits represent the city code.
- The middle 3 represent the particular bank code.
- The last 3 digits represent the specific branch code